Don't get caught with outdated information. Keep yourself informed with the latest news and bulletins from our carriers.
- Long-Term Care Navigation, for Agents
The rapids are getting closer. You can steer clients around them.
- How 8 Small-Talk Questions Can Reveal Potential Clients
You meet people all the time. You make polite conversation. What can you learn?
- How to Help Clients Who Lose Jobs in Their 50s
These clients have important financial decisions to make around retirement planning, health coverage and stock-based.
- The Importance of Family in the Sales Process
It takes a village to raise a child. Why not sell to the village?
- 2022: The Year Consumers Discover Annuities
Reality could be a good marketing partner.
- Annual Client Reviews Work
Your clients' bodies get checkups. Why not their finances?
- What to Expect for Social Security in 2022
Experts Jamie Hopkins, Marcia Mantell and Nancy Altman weigh in on what lies ahead for the retirement benefits program.
- Washington State Delays Long-Term Care Program Launch
The governor says the delay will give lawmakers time to improve the program.
- How Your Clients Can Pick the Right Long-Term Care Facilities
To understand what you're getting, you need to know what to look for.
- The Case for Fixed Indexed Annuities
An advocate for the products explains why he believes your clients need them.
- 22 Annuity Uses for 2022
Annuities can't cook a potato, but they can do many other things.
- The U.S. Life Insurance Gap
The author looks at why the people who need life insurance the most are the least likely to buy it. Read the article.
- Google Reviews Are the New Client Referrals: Samantha Russell
The SEC's new ad rule creates more opportunities for advisors to build trust on the search platform, she says.
- How to Help Married Couples Maximize Social Security
With two different Social Security benefits available, calculate the optimal time for each spouse to claim.
- January 19, 2022
- January 12, 2022
- January 5, 2022
- December 29, 2021
- December 22, 2021
- December 15, 2021
- December 8, 2021
- December 1, 2021
- November 24, 2021
- November 17, 2021
- November 10, 2021
- November 3, 2021
- October 27, 2021
- October 20, 2021
- October 13, 2021
- October 6, 2021
- September 29, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- September 15, 2021
- September 8, 2021
- September 1, 2021
- August 25, 2021
- August 18, 2021
- August 11, 2021
- August 4, 2021
- July 28, 2021
- July 21, 2021
- July 14, 2021
- July 7, 2021